The DRI Foundation is committed to supporting DRI members, their communities, and the cities where DRI holds seminars and other events. Proceeds raised by the DRI Foundation go directly to funding and fostering initiatives that make a difference. The DRI Foundation is supported by and promotes the work of its volunteer-led committees, including DRI Cares and DRI For Life.
DRI Cares helps its members engage with local communities through fundraising and volunteer activities. DRI For Life helps its members lead a healthy, balanced and productive life through wellness activities, support programs and mentoring.
Examples of programs supported by the DRI Foundation include but not limited to:
- Member attorney support programs
- Healthy living programming and activities at seminars and other events
- Community service projects
- Disaster recovery
- Support for the judicial system
- Promote and support diversity programs and initiatives
The DRI Foundation is not-for-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c) (3).