Give Now - Your Donation Makes a Difference
The DRI Foundation is committed to meeting the philanthropic goals of DRI, using tax-exempt gifts and grants to fund law-related public service projects, improve the skills of the defense law practitioner, and strive for improvement in the civil justice system.
Contributions to the DRI Foundation will also help DRI reach the following organizational goals:
- Enhancing the skills, effectiveness, and professionalism of defense lawyers;
- Anticipating and addressing issues germane to defense lawyers and the civil justice system;
- Promoting appreciation of the role of the defense lawyer;
- Improving the civil justice system and preserving the civil jury; and
- Seeking out and embracing the innumerable benefits and contributions a diverse membership provides
Contributions will also assist members in dealing with the economic realities of the defense law practice, including the competitive legal marketplace.
The DRI Foundation is not-for-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c) (3).